Sunday, February 27, 2011

27

We're making friends! yay! We had another family over to the house tonight and I made girls plans on Tuesday. I do so much better when I have friends.

Church was good. Penelope went to bed late last night from having friends over and then woke up at 5 am this morning. So when we were getting ready for church she was a CRANKY to put it mildly. She fell asleep on the way home from church. (Thank God!) She had a good long nap. It was wonderful. We all laid down for a little rest. I love when Sunday's have family nap time.

While we were getting the kids ready for bed Austyn brought me a book. I like a well meaning mother went to sit down to read a book with him. Of course as a toddler he flipped through the pages quicker then I could complete a sentence on the page. He then took the book away from me and I was able to take these adorable pictures.





Here are some pictures of Penelope when we were getting ready for bed.





1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love the pictures so much. Miss you and the kids. See you soon Yeh!!!
Granna