Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2

Today we went to another preschool to check out before I went to work. It was very nice, but I think the other preschool is going to work better for our family. So we will be enrolling Penelope in Bright Beginnings Preschool maybe tomorrow to start soon. The start date is to be decided still. I want to be there for her first day of school. But looking at the other preschool the church that it is located at is doing a 3-6 year old T-ball! It looked so fun! Russ and I are still debating it a little, because that would be a lot of taking the kids around to take Penelope to things. T-ball has an afternoon practice and Saturday game for every week for 8 weeks from April to May. It's only 8 weeks. But I'm not the one taking the kids.

I went off to work after that and Russ took the kids to the park. According to Russell, the kids got dirty and wet. Austyn likes going down slides head first. And Russ is informing me that he went down by himself. Oh boy. Well, either way at least they had fun today. Russ had fun disciplining Austyn about messing with the water cooler. Well, that is what I got from Russ about his day with the kids.

I had a good day at work. I met a patient who was a runner. He could run a quarter of a mile in 71 seconds (or something close to that), and he said he has slowed down with age. I asked him for some pointers for training to run faster and longer distances. He really inspired me. I was thinking about getting off of work and going running. And then I got off work at 9:30 pm and my feet and my legs hurt from being on them all day. Maybe I'll go running tomorrow before work. :/

I am thinking about letting myself have a pedicure if I stick with eating right for 2 weeks. I'm like a kid I do better with rewards. LOL.

All Russ is giving me for himself is "He is working on himself"

No comments: