Friday, February 25, 2011

25

Today was definitely not as up lifting in thought as yesterday was. But mostly over boring work stuff, so we shouldn't worry about that. I look forward to the weekend and being home with my kids. I am getting more use to working primarily and not being home. But I enjoy those days when I am home with them. Being just their mom for a day.

Austyn feel down in the their room and hit a side of Penelope's bed on the way down. Russ said he got a cut under his nose. He had to hold him down to hold down the cut to get him to stop bleeding. I haven't seen it yet, since the kids are both asleep when I got home. He is my rough and tumble-y boy!

I don't know what we are going to do this weekend. We don't have any plans. It's suppose to snow tonight and tomorrow morning. SNOW! When we first were looking at the surrounding area to think about the possibility of moving. I remember asking our Realtor if it snowed here? Her answer was 7 years ago. Thinking to myself, and knowing my luck, it will snow the first year that we are here. We will see, it is really only suppose to be a little to cover the ground. I guess we will take the kids out for a little fun if there is enough covering the ground. I'll take pictures too.

No comments: